MeSPE promotes and advocates
• Professional licensure in all engineering disciplines.
• Continuing professional development, training, and education of licensed engineers.
• STEM education in schools, along with awareness and introduction to engineering disciplines for students.
• Discounts to the Annual Symposium and other Society training events.
• Opportunities to interact and network with colleagues throughout the state.
• Rewarding experiences with students as they learn and achieve success in engineering-related competitions.
Members contribute to the education and development of students interested in math, science, and engineering via our support of MATHCOUNTS and Robotics programs.
Please feel free to contact any of our Officers or Board members for more information.
Officers, Board of Directors, and Staff
|President||Colin Hewett, PE, NSPE||President@MeSPE.org|
|Vice President||Don Lajoie, PE||Lajoie@metrocast.net|
|Secretary||Curt Beveridge, PE||Secretary@MeSPE.org|
|Treasurer||Douglas A. Riley, PE, NSPE||DARCoEngr@aol.com|
|Past President||Keith Brown, PE, NSPE|
|HOD Delegate||Curt Beveridge, PE|
|Director||Boyd Snowden, PE|
|Director||Jon Cavallo, PE|
|Director||Jim Thibodeau, PE|
|Executive Director||William Wyatt, PE||Info@MeSPE.org|
Please give us a try!
Click here to sign up for our newsletter and event announcements.
Link to our Document Library (Application forms, etc)