MeSPE promotes and advocates
• Professional licensure in all engineering disciplines.
• Continuing professional development, training, and education of licensed engineers.
• STEM education in schools, along with awareness and introduction to engineering disciplines for students.
• Discounts to the Annual Symposium and other Society training events.
• Opportunities to interact and network with colleagues throughout the state.
• Rewarding experiences with students as they learn and achieve success in engineering-related competitions.
Members contribute to the education and development of students interested in math, science, and engineering via our support of MATHCOUNTS and Robotics programs.
Please feel free to contact any of our Officers or Board members for more information.
Officers, Board of Directors, and Staff
|President||Don Lajoie, PE||President@MeSPE.org|
|Vice President||Jim Thibodeau||JThibodeau@adpengineering.com|
|Secretary||Jeff Fenn, PE, NSPE||Jeff.Fenn@lr.org|
|Treasurer||Douglas A. Riley, PE, NSPE||DARCoEngr@aol.com|
|Colin Hewett, PE, NSPE||CHewett@HWEngineers.com|
|Director||Boyd Snowden, PE||BoydSnowden@gmail.com|
|Director||John Belding, PEfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|Administrative Support||Annie G||Info@MeSPE.org|
Please give us a try!
Link to our Document Library (Application forms, etc)